Sunday, November 15, 2009

Does anyone know anywhere in perth, wa that will put in human hair extensions that you have pre purc

i heard its soo much cheaper to buy them yourself first but i have no idea where to have them put in???



Does anyone know anywhere in perth, wa that will put in human hair extensions that you have pre purchased?

Try Modern Techniques Hair Studio. 66 Brewer Street. EAST PERTH WA 6000. Telephone: (08) 9228 2345 . I used to have extensions - I didnt pre purchase them. I had them until my hair had grown down to my waist. They were very reasonably priced - heaps cheaper than other places I had been. They do all the cancer and leukemia people who lose their hair - they do wigs and extension and hairpieces. They are great. Sue is the one that used to do my hair. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment