Friday, November 13, 2009

I just got clip in hair extensions. How often should i wash them? (They're human hair)?

I do wear them everyday



I just got clip in hair extensions. How often should i wash them? (They're human hair)?

Wash them once a week....but you must condition them EVERYDAY. there is no oils going to the end of the hairshaft. So conditioner will help keep them soft. If you don't condition them enough you will have scarecrow hair....and you don't want that.



I just got clip in hair extensions. How often should i wash them? (They're human hair)?

once a week is good. it depends on if you use product then I would do it every 5 days.



I just got clip in hair extensions. How often should i wash them? (They're human hair)?

sweet! i have those to!



i wear them everyday as well and since theyere not acctually part of your natual reel hair they dont consume as much oils as ur regular hair so i wash mine 2-3 times a week



mine are pink!



and i got them at regis hair salon

No comments:

Post a Comment