Sunday, November 15, 2009

I found little ants in my hair. They are not lice. Is there any ant living in human hair?

You can find ants in your hair because of any of the following reasons:



1. they were caught on in your hair when blown by the wind.



2. But mostly your pillow or chair had some ants which got into your hair.



I found little ants in my hair. They are not lice. Is there any ant living in human hair?

No, sure they aren't fleas? Maybe you have an ant problem in the hosue.. But I have never heard of such a thing..



I found little ants in my hair. They are not lice. Is there any ant living in human hair?

Not that I've heard of. If they are ants they should drown when you wash your hair.



How do you know it's not lice?



I found little ants in my hair. They are not lice. Is there any ant living in human hair?

Those aren't ants -- they're baby fleas.

No comments:

Post a Comment