Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm interested in getting a human hair weave for a 4 week vacation, curly or straight, which la

being a black female who loves to experiment with my hair and having just had a beautiful spanish wave sew in hair weave in my head for the summer....my advice is that the curly weave was alot of hassle and constant maintainance for my vacation. if i were to do it again i would use a straight weave. but if your hair has a hard time staying straight and matching a straight weave thennnn the curly will last longer. both will last a while if you tie your hair up every night!!!



I'm interested in getting a human hair weave for a 4 week vacation, curly or straight, which last longer?

The curly weave always lasts longer on my back hair. Best wishes!



I'm interested in getting a human hair weave for a 4 week vacation, curly or straight, which last longer?

If your are going on a 4 week vacation, I'd suggest getting a curly weave for low maintenance. If you were to go with the straight hair, you will be doing a lot of maintenance. If you are going to swim and you have the straight hair, you will have to wash it and blowdry it and then curl or flatiron it. That could be a lot of work opposed to with the curly hair and you get in a pool or got it wet for whatever reason , you can just wash condition and go. As far as which last the longest, they can last up to 2 months depending on how you take care of it, but the maintenance will be the issue. Wash it at least every 2 weeks for best results though.



I'm interested in getting a human hair weave for a 4 week vacation, curly or straight, which last longer?

straight cuz u can do anything with the straight hair

No comments:

Post a Comment