Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whats a good shampoo and conditioner to use on pretipped human hair extensions? Also can you backcom

You always want to use a sulfate free shampoo on human hair extentions. I like Pureology or Enjoy product lines. L'anza just came out with a new product called Healing Moisture Tamanu Cream Shampoo and Kukui Nut Conditioner. It's sulfate free and works great on my extensions. Then I always use CHI Silk Infusion as a leave in.



I can't comment on how you will be able to style your hair for the best longevity as I don't know the quality of the hair you've purchased. I always tell people who want to wear hair extensions that it's best to invest in top quality hair because it works easily and you can wear it for up to a year. If your hair is not the best quality.....it may have mis-matched cuticle or be over processed Asian hair........you will be more limited as to the styling and it will tangle horribly. It you don't have too many problems with tangles......then tease it till it stands up! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment